Friday, September 5, 2014

California Trip with Dillon {San Tan Valley Photographer}

Last month Dillon and I took a road trip to California. My cousin who is like my sister was down from Canada. She comes down at least once a year and we always go to see her and her 2 kiddos. Last year we went to the beach and the kids had a blast so we made sure to put that on the agenda for things to do.

The first night we were there we went to the Medieval Times restaurant. I have never been to one before and I know the kids would have a blast. 





The show and Dinner was awesome and the kids had a blast. I loved!!!! Taking pictures of the show. Then after the show we checked into our hotel room to get ready for the beach the next day. All the kids came into our room and had a blast with each other. 


Then the next day we finally made it to the beach. Dillon and I went Kayaking and a sea lion swam right next to us!!! I wish I had my camera but there's that whole fear of being in the ocean with a 3 year old in a kayak that didn't have me bring it :) The kids played for hours running away from the waves. It was a great trip and we were sad to leave! There's always next year :)




No comments:

Post a Comment